Thursday, June 16, 2005

Chance Meeting

I actually met two girls from Drexel main campus today. In the 3 years I've been going to Drexel Med, I actually hadn't met anyone from there. They actually noticed i was wearing my Drexel shirt and decided to say hi. They didn't notice the college of medicine part though. Next time I go to the bookstore I'll tell them that it needs to be bigger. We had agood conversation. They kept saying that they'd see me around campus and I kept having to say "No. Sorry. I haven't been on the main campus, yet." I had a good time. I'll definitely call them when boards are over.
Then to provide a coda this guy Bryce comes up to me and wants to know what I was talking about with them and was all "bitches" this and "bitches" that. What a jackass. Anyway, I ignored him, but now I'm wishing I had just told him off. After all someone's got to take a stand against that kind of crap. What do you think? Comments?

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did this Bryce guy actually know the two girls you were talking to or did he just come up out of nowhere to insult complete strangers?

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I don't know. He just came out of nowhere. He sounded like he was drunk, but he was holding an iced tea can so if he was anything I bet he was high, not drunk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Who Links Here