Sunday, December 04, 2005

English Country Dancing

Last Thursday, Rachel and I drove out to Swarthmore's English Country Dancing club. That's a kind of dancing where you sort of walk around in formations and such and is not at all like country line dancing. It also involves contras, although unfortunately not the kind that get millions of dollars in slush funds from Oliver North and it does not eve slightly involve liberating Latin American countries. This was myfirst time doing this while everyone else had been going for a while so I had to concentrate a lot on just keeping up so I probably didn't enjoy it as much as I could have.











Actual Swarthmore English country Ball.

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet you enjoyed it as much as you could have. I don't think it would be possible to enjoy it any more than you did.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful advice. Although I did not find admin jobs as a custom directmatch to your internet site, I did however enjoy the matching fun IM from other posts. www.directmatch4free.com
Thanks again for your friends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Who Links Here