Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Philadelphia trip from last week.

Not in Philadelphia, but do you ever need a reason for pictures of Annie? She's getting better at the fetch and bring things back, trick. At least now, she normally comes back, with or without the frisbee.



Lunch at Mikasa by City Hall. Good meal for very reasonable price. Took a while to preapare. I came at 1:30, so I wonder how they handle the crowd at lunch.



I got another flat tire, but while it was being fixed I got to walk around the Drexel area, which I haven't done, even though I technically go to that school. Here's a wierd stained glass scupture from the area.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs
use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My web site :: Candy crush saga hack

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a material! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site.

my blog post Generateur de Code PSN

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work
due to no back up. Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?


Look into my weblog; Psn Code Generator

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Who Links Here