Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Its been a tough week

This is my orientation week before I start working in the hospital on Tuesday. It's been almost overwhelming for me to try and get everything done. I haven't had almosta moment free. That's why I haven't been posting regularly. Also none of the photo developers in the are have been able to develop my pictures so I still don't have them posted. I only hope I can get it done before Tuesday. There's supposed to be a picnic tomorrow or Friday, but the social chairs seem very disorganized and I'm not sure what's really going to happen. Not that I'd probably be able to go anyway.

7 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger DL said...

Sounds tough. Are you going to be able to come home this weekend for Grandma's birhtday or are you just to busy? Anyway, whenever you do manage to get your pictures developed I'm looking forward to seeing them. Hang in there.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

CHANGE UR PROFILE PIC> U LOOK A LOT BETTER THAN THAT DUMBULB...dont take the easy way out. u wannnnt.......................to look good for posterity, no?

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

OH AND I LOVE U BTW

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE U 2. UR SO HOT!

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and me 2! wow. ur popular! i want to give u a million dollars. 2 bad i cant spell. plz plz plz take my money!

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Smoke said...

Drugs are just bad, you should try to use Herbal Alternatives as a temporary replacement to loose the dependance!

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Guitar Master said...

I wish I could blog as good as you, but what I can do is give you a nice Guitar Lesson!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Who Links Here