Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Its been a tough week

This is my orientation week before I start working in the hospital on Tuesday. It's been almost overwhelming for me to try and get everything done. I haven't had almosta moment free. That's why I haven't been posting regularly. Also none of the photo developers in the are have been able to develop my pictures so I still don't have them posted. I only hope I can get it done before Tuesday. There's supposed to be a picnic tomorrow or Friday, but the social chairs seem very disorganized and I'm not sure what's really going to happen. Not that I'd probably be able to go anyway.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE U 2. UR SO HOT!

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and me 2! wow. ur popular! i want to give u a million dollars. 2 bad i cant spell. plz plz plz take my money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Who Links Here