Thursday, August 11, 2005

Chinese space pork 2

Having some time to think about it, I'm even more angry about NASA's "send junk into space" program. I said before that NASA obviously couldn't think of anything more important to do with their shuttle space, but I can. If nothing else, you could sned up modern electronics and instrumetns and whatnot that might be used on a future rocket and see how they handle space. It would be better than a bunch of junk from middle schoolers. Seriously, I wouldn't do those experiments if they were free. marbles into space? In a fair world that should get last place in any middle school science fair. Its really the worst, most inane science fair project I've ever heard of. (and the costliest in lives and money).

Well I think that covers it for space rants. We'll now be returning to your normal non-angry blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Who Links Here