Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Chicago to New Jersey

The first leg of my journey was from Chicago to Newark. Once again the plane was delayed 3 hours due to weather. This time, however, I spent the time waiting with some fun fellow passengers at the Fox Sports Bar so it wasn't as bad. Still got into Newark at midnight, though.



Even after we got airborne we still had delays and ended up circling over Allentown, PA for half an hour. On the bright side I did manage to get some nice pics of Allentown at night. My college-Lehigh-is right next to Allentown, but I couldn't spot it. There should also be a Giant electric light star on the mountain above Bethlehem. The river that runs across the picture is, of course, the Lehigh River.



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Who Links Here